11/5/08

Christmas Plans

I am keeping the Christmas get together on December 21. It will be an open house style gathering. People are welcome to start arriving at noon and can stay as long as they like. I will have snack food, baked goods and sandwich fixings. People are more than welcome to bring any other food and their own beverages--beyond water and soda. I would love to see everyone and hope that you can make it!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Works for me. Don and I were just talking about it. I will plan around your date. Sounds like fun.

Aunt Liz

Anonymous said...

Sounds good:) We look forward to seeing you. Hope the weather holds.
Love and prayers,
Uncle Jerry and Aunt Mary Agnes

Greg and Mary said...

Sounds like a plan to me! Mom and I will be there.
Molly just so ya know "Crackers T. Cat" is featured on my postcard this month. The "I'm so cute" picture.
No, you, nor he, gets paid, it was a royalty free pic.

Mr. Awesome! aka Patrick said...

I wish I could be there but the reality is that I will be driving home on christmas eve and back to k-zoo on the day after christmas, or even christmas.

SpitBall said...

Looks like Gulin and I will be in MPLS for the holidays. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. Its a good idea to call first.