I wanted to invite everyone to join our fantasy baseball league. It it through yahoo and the league id# is 156717 and the password is jourden. So come on and have some fun with us this summer!
I am down. I will check out site. Mybe you could give more details. I will try and get my pops and brother in. It could be a nice league with the knowledge from the east coast and mid-state butting heads.
This is the fourth year that Matt and I have had our own fantasy baseball league. Currently we only have four teams and I would like to have 12 teams for a competitive league. It is for fun, we in no way are experts, well at least I am not. The scoring for the league is as follows: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, FPCT, AVG, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, QS. So there are seven scoring opportunities for fielders and seven for pitchers. The league is a head to head each week. So the team that wins the most categories wins the week. The ability to make the playoffs though are based on the win, lose and tie record. The top 6 teams make the playoffs. We will have an auto draft with you having the chance to pre-rank the players you want. I am sorry if this is unorganized, but I was just typing it down as I thought of it. Let me know if you have any other questions. The direct url is: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/detroitbaseballclub
2 comments:
I am down. I will check out site. Mybe you could give more details. I will try and get my pops and brother in. It could be a nice league with the knowledge from the east coast and mid-state butting heads.
This is the fourth year that Matt and I have had our own fantasy baseball league. Currently we only have four teams and I would like to have 12 teams for a competitive league. It is for fun, we in no way are experts, well at least I am not. The scoring for the league is as follows: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, FPCT, AVG, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, QS. So there are seven scoring opportunities for fielders and seven for pitchers. The league is a head to head each week. So the team that wins the most categories wins the week. The ability to make the playoffs though are based on the win, lose and tie record. The top 6 teams make the playoffs. We will have an auto draft with you having the chance to pre-rank the players you want. I am sorry if this is unorganized, but I was just typing it down as I thought of it. Let me know if you have any other questions. The direct url is: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/detroitbaseballclub
Post a Comment