I have officially decided to become a grad school drop-out. I will finish the winter, spring and summer terms. I will then have 18 credit hours needed to apply for my professional teaching license. I have come to realize that reading is not my thing and I do not want to be a reading specialist (what my grad degree would allow me to be). I have also been too stressed out going to classes six hours a week with an additional 10-12 hours needed to complete the assignments. It felt that I was not able to put enough energy into my classroom and I feel that I owe more to my students than I am able to currently give them. I will eventually go back to school, but have not decided what I will study. If I could I would love to go to school for speech and language pathology, but that would require me to get whole new degree. What to do, what to do.....
A lighter note....2 weeks until the Home Opener! Matt and I will be enjoying our new season tickets while watching Mando (maybe?) pitch the way to a VICTORY!
3/27/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will figure it out Molly. You and Matt have had some trying times recently. There is nothing selfish about taking some time for yourselves. That is awesome you will be doing it at Commerica Park. Fun in the sun. I have Edwin Jackson on my fantasy team. I took him late. If he does not walk people I think he will be nasty.
I think it is also awesome you are putting your class first. Many people would push through just to maybe cash in. Your dedication will pay off in the end.
Have fun in the sun. I am a Blackhawks season ticket-holder. It is a so much fun and the meomories are priceless. The first game the Hawks gave away a team calender. I have recorded the result of every game. I have also kept every ticket. I have kept every ticket from every event I have ever went to my whole life. I am planning on making a sweet wall hanging with this seasons Hawks tickets. Hopefully you get some really cool people in your section it will make all the difference. Have fun and take many pictures.
Jackson had a great outing yesterday, hopefully that will carry over into the regular season.
We do not have a full season ticket plan, 81 games would be too much. We have the 27 game plan and should make it to one game of each series. We started this last year as it was about the only way to get tickets. This year the tigers lost 41% of their season ticket holders. I guess finishing last in the division and a bad economy does not equal good ticket sales for the Tigers.
Post a Comment